Dzien dobry

Monday 6 February 2012

Yo homiez. Just returned from Krakow don'tcha know? It was cold there, so very cold. I don't think I've ever worn so many clothes in my life. Anyway, blogging may be a bit scarce for the next week or so as I'm starting a new job tomorrow and a good portion of my days will be taken up with travelling to and from Chester (note: Liverpool to Chester, when you don't drive, is a HELL OF A TREK). Anyway, while I'm off being busy and important, why don't you check out these blogging marvels; I've been really enjoying them lately.


Also, just so this post isn't all just a load of text, here's a picture of Ryan Gosling. You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. mm ryan gosling! thank you for that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha. Gotta love a bit of Ryan! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy Hunni, tagged you over on my blog if you wana have a lil look. Hope your well :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you so much, that's lovely! Can't beat a bit of Ryan Gosling x

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...