Oh sweet baby Jesus...

Saturday 23 April 2011


I have no need or occasion to ever wear this dress, nor do I have £165 with which to buy it, but by golly, it is a beauty so I just had to share it.

As I've already mentioned about seven million times, I'm a big fan of anything tutu/ballet/tulle related so this really is just perfection to me. I'M IN LOVE.

In other news, despite my promises to the contrary, I went a bit AWOL again for the past couple of weeks. This was mainly to do with a musical theatre cabaret I was rehearsing for, which took up a lot of my free time. We performed the show last week, so it's all over and done with now, (SOB!) but our director, has been uploading some footage onto Youtube so I thought I'd share one of the videos. I know I'm always going on about how I don't like to put too much of *me* on this blog, but I'll make an exception for this because musical theatre is good for the soul, plus it's always entertaining watching my attempts at even the most basic of dance routines... (just in case you're not sure, I'm the third person to sing at the beginning)

Also, I figured that this song was kind of appropriate to post on the blog, as it very loosely connects to the beauty genre by referring to washing your hair. Just keeping it on topic, guys!

Happy Easter for tomorrow - please try not to overdose on chocolate...

7 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely!

    chloe-mia.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that dress a while back on the Topshop website, it's so amazing! If only I had endless money...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress, I love the ruffles! hope you had a great easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'm not the only one who says "Sweet baby jesus"?! That dress is amazing! Maybe you could DIY?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice dress, I did love rare but they upset me the other week when my size 10 skirt didn't fit. fools.

    And yes! Kacheeks were my fave too, and can you remember poogles? They were a limited edition rarity.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...