Dresses to kill

Friday 11 March 2011

Jeepers creepers, where has the time gone? I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last blogged, this is massively unacceptable, sorry! Regular posting will commence from this point onwards, pinkie promise.

If you've not already bought yourself a copy of th April issue of Glamour, I suggest you get to it quickly, because not only can you get one of TEN awesome Clinique freebies (I've got two - the Dramatically Different Moisturiser and the 7 Day Scrub Cream - both of which are awesome), it's also their tenth anniversary edition so the magazine is packed full of competitions, offers and marvellous features galore.

One of my favourite features in the April issue is this shoot featuring Jameela Jamil (from T4) modelling a selection of dresses, which Glamour have helped to create as part of a collaboration with ten high street stores. Jameela looks beautiful as always (I WANT her hair) and I'm loving how each dress has been styled so differently. What's also cool is that each of the stores involved in the collaboration are offering special discounts and competitions for Glamour readers (see the magazine for full details). I've picked out a few of my favourite dresses below.




Lace Prom Dress £59.99 (reduced to £44.99 online), New Look

Shelby's Summer Belted Dress, £125 French Connection

How gorgeous is this?! I particularly love how it's been styled too - they've taken such a simple, elegant dress and really toughened it up with the bowler hat and trainers. It's also available as a maxi dress, which is equally as pretty.

RSC Grace Dress, £49.90, Mango

Which is your favourite? And have you bought the new Glamour? What Clinique freebie did you get?!?!

5 comments:

  1. love those dresses but haaate that girl! I got the eye cream its great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all about eyes, it's so good!! I love Jas she is quite possibly the celeb I love the most, how she writes, what she wears, she's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohohoh i bought it after your recommendation... I bought two and got the lip balm and the all about eyes. I must say all about eyes is great! you know how sleepy i am and it really does reduce le puffe and feels reaaaaly nice and makes my skin all soft there :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this shoot, she is sooo stunning! I desperately want the studded all black converse but I can't find them anywhere gutted :(

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...