To me you are the teacher from Charlie Brown

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Another sneaky at-work blog post.

Following on from last week's "Edward Cullen is actually Wendell from The Simpsons" revelation, I thought maybe this look-a-likes thing could become a regular feature. So, as long as there is a constant supply of people with ridiculous faces for me to mock, I promise you, dear readers, that I will mock them with all my heart and soul.

This one's scarily uncanny. In fact, it's just scary.

Tiffany, the Bride of Chucky and Rachel Zoe. Truly terrifying. I'm not sure which one frightens me more - the hooker-makeup-wearing midget with eyes of death or the doll.

I'm off to see SATC 2 tonight, you know Orange Wednesdays and all that. Apparently it's a bit crap. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...