Mr Bojangles

Sunday 10 May 2009

Just a quick post, following on from yesterday's.
Despite Sheniqua's claims that the fashion show would be a formal affair, I decided to wear my new black dress from the Topshop sale, the leather jacket of dreams and these crazy pompom shoes (again from Topshop);

I love these shoes - I very rarely wear them because they're so bloomin' special - look at the pompoms! Look at the heel! They even came with a little silky shoebag to keep them all protected and clean!

I also wore my new massive earrings (again from the Topshop sale - what's wrong with me?!), which are jangly to the max, but also exceptionally heavy. I did fear that my earlobes would become elongated during the course of the night, due to the sheer weight of the things. I suppose it all comes down to the question of would you be willing to risk developing freakishly long earlobes for the sake of some fabulous earrings? The answer is clearly yes, yes I would.


Pat Butcher eat your heart out


Seriously - SO heavy!

Anyway, the moral of this story is that when you go out wearing an outfit which consists of fabulous yet somewhat painful shoes and super jingly jangly earrings - manage your time carefully. Otherwise you end up having to leg it for the bus which results in majorly sore feet AND sore ears!

Let this be a lesson, kids - jangly earrings and running do not mix...

1 comment:

  1. those beautiful earrings are truly earrings of wonder and joy. I dont have any earlobes so maybe they would stretch my ears into having some? double joy!

    ReplyDelete

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...