Change is good.

Thursday 5 February 2009

I've come to a decision. A decision that will affect all of us and hopefully make the world a better place. I thought long and hard about it last night. I cried a bit, I got angry, I talked it out with my Beanie Babies and they gave me some sound advice for which I will be eternally grateful, and now, finally, I have made up my mind that...


"Go on, tell them, you know it's the right thing to do..." says the Beanie Baby Council.



....the name of the blog must change.

Now don't be upset; "Alice Bands, Mary Janes and the bits in between", was good, but let's be honest it was just a bit too long, and it was about as catchy as a flaming cheetah (you ever tried to catch one of those? Not catchy at all...).

So from now on, the name is simply "The Little Curly Girl", as that's already the URL address anyway, and I figured it was easier to remember.

This does, however, mean that I need a new picture. I was originally thinking about a kind of collage-type thing of black and white pictures of me wearing different kinds of headwear and pulling stupid faces, but I've gone off that idea now.

I'm leaning towards a drawing, rather than a photo, maybe some kind of cartoon involving a little girl with curly hair, in a fashion-related scenario? I'm open to suggestions anyway - watch this space.

Yes?

....No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...