WHY?!

Wednesday 21 January 2009

Lady Gaga, I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake but I'm finally paying attention to you and very much appreciate that you are extremely cool. I'm a sucker for a quirky girl, I hold my hands up. But why Lady Gaga, when you're so stylish and quirky and wonderful in all other ways did you decide to go for the boring, dance/pop/electro route with your music?!
I ask this because, having seen this video;



it's quite clear that the acoustic version of Poker Face is so much better than the one that was actually released! And she's got such a good voice! Silly, very silly.
Either way, I bloody love that bow-bun. Do you think that's her real hair?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...