I want I want I want

Friday 10 October 2008



Walking into Topshop yesterday I was faced with an item which has been haunting me ever since I first spotted it two weeks ago; the boyfriend blazer. I love it with all my heart and soul. I know it's fairly simple and basic but a good blazer is something that everyone should have in their wardrobe as it's so versatile. I'm really liking the current trend for big, slouchy, men's style blazers (especially with rolled up sleeves...I don't know why, I just do) and as you can see from the photos above, everyone is rocking them, from my favourite little fashion pixie Alexa Chung, to Anne Hathaway and Keira Knightly.


(photo from topshop.com)

This one from Topshop I've just realised is a slightly less fancy version of the Kate Moss for Topshop blazer they had in stock a while ago (that one had a school badge on the front and silkier lining), it must have sold so well that they decided to do their own version. It's £55 which is fairly reasonable for something that you can wear again and again, but alas, I just can't justify spending that much (or any) money at the moment and so it will continue to haunt me in its oversized, cool-turned-up-cuffed beauty forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...