Lovely thing of the week...

Monday 2 June 2008

So, kicking off this new promise to post more exciting stuff on here, I thought I'd start with something I'm going to do as a feature every week, entitled simply, 'lovely thing of the week'.
Does what it says on the tin really - every week there'll be something lovely!

This week's lovely thing is this pair of gorgeous Mary Janes from Topshop. They're £65 and 100% leather, I know they're not HUGELY exciting, but there's something about Mary Janes that I just love (hence the title of the blog), they're just so simple and chic. The three little straps make these a bit different and I'm a sucker for a platform (no really; show me a platform and I'll do pretty much whatever you want) so they're just an all-round winner for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...