The beginning of something beautiful...

Monday 2 June 2008

My last exam was on Saturday which means I've officially finished my degree!!!

Now that that's over and done with, I can focus on more important things, such as this blog (and catching up on my stories...when I say stories I mean like Ugly Betty and Heroes, not like Jack and the Beanstalk and The Little Engine That Could).
I've finally made a banner, which you should be able to see in all it's glory above. Please note, I don't pretend to be a graphics wiz in any way - if you feel that you could design a better one, please do! But we'll be sticking with my collage for now :)

This is just a quick message really to say that from now on, posts should be A LOT more frequent, as I'm hoping for this blog to become your number one stop for general fashion wonderment and glory...

It's going to be special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me the thoughts from your brains...
(please note, all spam will be deleted, so back off, spam-monkeys!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...